Sign in to follow this  
XxOldGregxX

XxOldGregxX

I am posting/sending this to acquire the knowledge and request that many or all Xg members will accept XxOldGregxX into this membership and allow me to participate in events, other games, make friendships, and learn and experience new things.

Steam ID is set up like STEAM_0:1...ETC. For incorrect posting, I suggest permaslay/permaban/death by firing squad.

Oh and +1. Also, he is my brother.

Please correct your SteamID, you can use this site to help you Steam ID Finder

Please also correct your in-game name, because searching on our ranks server for the name you posted returns no results, so it's as if you've never played here.

You say you want to meet us, make friends, etc. You can easily do that in games and on the forums without being a member. You created your forum account today strictly to apply - so why do you want to be a member of a community you haven't yet been active in?

Speaking on my brother's behalf, I believe he listed a few of the games that he owns instead of the ones he religiously plays. He really only plays Gmod.

In regards to Abraham and Mcneo, I have counter strike source. I also have been active for several months with the XG server in TTT dealing with Gary's Mod. I received a chance to get to know quite a few of the members and enjoyed their presence. Many of them talked about joining the server and was recommended to join. Not only will this server be helpful for multiplayer games, such as Gary's mod, guild wars 2 if you play, and any other future games, but the chance to get to know a person better is open. Yes, one might be able to get to know one well by playing in the server, but that does not allow for fate's posts and replies which reveal character itself through the message.