Sign in to follow this  
PlueAK

ZE/ZM Time Problem

Some maps have it so that you get stuck in spawn until zombies spawn. Exmaple:ZE_jurassicpark

The map keeps you in spawn for 30 secs same as when zombies spawns and cts only get 2 secs to run

If you have read the thread in general i did say that many Ze map will have to have their zombie-time changed due to the map, just post the map name and either if its to long or to short here.

I increase the jurassicpark Zombie-spawn time to 40? is that enough time?

Instead of changing it to 40, how about removing human spawns from that location? So humans don't spawn in the same place as zombies (if possible)

Plain and simple. except it's not plain and simple now that i think about it.

I think it's a bad and good idea,

Bad: the people that are in the front cages will get a massive head-start which is kinda unfair in this kind of map, but then again, this is a big-ass map.

Good: Well, i don't think there's any good unless you can find out who the zombies will be and make them spawn in there (or just reduce the time)

Plus you can just remove all spawns except that back one and make it 40 seconds. thus removing the bad idea. :D

P.S. duckii, How do i play a map when it says i don't have that .bsp map downloaded when it should automatically download when i'm joining it

P.S.S. Why do i constantly redownload the maps every time i play it again? example: desperados. played 3 times and each time i had to redownload the map while loading. takes up a lot of time.

Just a bit of questions. sowwie :3

I can't really change the spawn location for humans and zombies unless there some type of plugin out there that does it. All spawn is placed by map creator which could be changed with a simple plugin but it doesn't really effect where zombie spawns. So i don't think i can do that.

First problem - Is the error saying like "Mission map (Map name" or somewhat like that? If so it's not really the servers fault if i remember, if you already have the map - To fix this try going into steam>steamapp>user>Css>cstrike>map and delete the map and redownload it from the server. If you can't download the map from the server, try manually downloading it from gamebanana.

Second problem - In all honesty i do not really know about this one, but try deleting the map and redownload it to see if it's fixed. If not try asking around or googling it. Sorry if i can't help you there :p

Sign in to follow this