Sign in to follow this  
Stupercrossman

[TF2] Mod Submission

I know i have applied before, and there were several mishaps with that post as well as my actions and behavior, but trust me when i say, I've changed. Sure, there were a few things here and there on the forums, but we all have issues on the forums at least once. I am a good guy in-game. Several people have said that they think I'd be a good Mod and Admin (if i ever get there). I am respectful to the other Mods / Admins / Division Managers and Leaders. Rarely have i been scolded for my actions....by anyone, in-game.

I'm sure there are people who still think I'm annoying, but that's there opinion. If you are going to judge me, do it mainly based on in-game actions. Not forum, because i spend more time in-game, than i do on the forums.

If someone is going to mention that i haven't donated, i am aware of that and based on one of the stickies, i do believe i can still earn mod.

-Thank you and peace.

Great guy. He came to me asking how he could better himself as a member and you really dont see that much. I think he seems really nice and should get mod for TF2.

+1

+1 in all honesty, I met this dude like 2 days ago. but from him I've seen nothing but good. he has such a great attitude and I think he'd be a fantastic mod, hoping to see him as one soon ;)

+1

I think our feud is about done now. I have seen you change drastically. I think you would make a good mod, you are getting to be more active again and you know the rules well.

Good luck with the application man.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.7053312a2e2113ac3ed26235f80485d6.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your Moderator Submission has been accepted!

Please remember to be...

-Active on teamspeak, forums and servers

-a Positive role model to the other players in our servers

-Taking initiative and making sure our servers are #1