Sign in to follow this  
Stupercrossman

Tips for being a better xG'er

Like everyone should be, i am trying to become a better xG member. Hopefully, people can post tips here. Weather it be in-game or on forums, it all goes to the same purpose.

(I didn't know if i should post this in 'General' cause i was afraid of it getting moved [its embarrassing], so i put it arbitrary to begin with)

Well, I am new here, but I will offer my observations. Be polite. Follow the rules. Try to keep it lighthearted. Don't beg for stuff. Ask questions if you do not know the answer. Finally, post as many nude pics of your girlfriend as possible.

quality over quantity, if u have something to say, make sure its useful or what have you, dont just spam random stuff to try to make urself look funny cause it will backfire on u later on. this applies to both forums and servers. better to be that guy who says a couple of smart/funny things than the guy who just spews out anything

1. Always try to be the neutral guy in any arguments, it gets solved quicker without anyone hating on you.

2. Be respectful of other members, and in most cases they'll respect you.

3. Being active is the best possible thing you could do as an xG member on servers/team speak/forums. You'll meet more people this way, and slowly earn your own reputation.

4. When ingame, never feed the fire of a heated argument (or feed a troll). It's best to either avoid it completely, or give your opinion on the situation at hand and leave it at that.

5. Most importantly, don't try to be someone you're not. Have fun, as this is a gaming community and should be treated as such

- Dat guy, Forest