Darthok

Hey XG!

Hello everyone! I recently joined the TeamSpeak / DayZ server. I was looking for a group to play with and was pointed in this direction over on reddit. I"ve been on the DayZ server for a few days now and it's pretty fun!

I haven't tried any other XG servers yet, but I also play lots of TF2. I occasionally hop on Minecraft, CS:S/CS:GO, & Gmod when there's something fun going on. I play most nights and my timezone is EST. Feel free to ask me any questions or just let me know who you all are.

^ he's a troll we didn't get rid of yet. :|

Welcome to xG, hope you have fun, if you are looking for people to play games with then definitely Teamspeak was the right choice, just look around at the game rooms and see what rooms actually have people and ask them if you can join. (don't be obnoxious about it though, because then they call an admin and we have to kick you.) otherwise just look at our other servers and make friends and play with them!

Welcome to our community, you'll have fun around here, and there is plenty of games to choose from. I'm one of the co-leaders, so if you ever need anything, have questions, etc. feel free to message me on here, teamspeak, or steam.