Sign in to follow this  
Cherrys

Message in Steam erosenin and me

[xG] Cherrys: need admin in the Jb server

[xG] Cherrys: may u please come in?

[xG] EroSennin78: your not trying to call me in cause your butthurt about getting free killed once or twice are you

[xG] Cherrys: ugh nevermind its too late

[xG] EroSennin78: what do you mean

[xG] EroSennin78: its not to late i can ban people that leave

[xG] Cherrys: just...just nevermind. go away

[xG] EroSennin78: whay? go away? are you ****ing kidding.. you message me when ever you want and have me take time out of my ****ing day... and go away? you little **** lol

dude wtf im trying to get admin and this is the way [xG] members like you gonna treat me?

Yes, my life does not revolve around you and I offered to help if it was important. I work to make my money I wont just drop everything on a dime unless it's really important. You should take other people into consideration.

considering ero is like 32 (i think), its obv that he has more important things to worry about than a bunch of 12 year olds freekilling on jb. try asking other admins or moderators like duckii jr, aegean, nickname, jaybreezy, and excision. they have more time on their hands than ero does. while it is inevitable that ull get freekilled once in a while, if it happens once, then dont take it so seriously, if it keeps happening and there is a pattern (ie, ct keeps killing u and only u when ur in cell or something like that), than msg ero or some admins or whatev

Jay I work from home that's the difference I don't work hourly. So my Steam is ALWAYS on. If it's important...massive trolling freekilling I will drop what I am doing. If you get free killed once or twice..sometimes I just don't have the time.

There are plenty of other admins on, if it was just one simple freekill an admin shouldn't have to drop his job to help you. Get someone who isn't busy.

The butthurt comment was extremely unneccesary lol in my opinion BUT ero was right to ask if it was just one freekill or not. This really shouldn't have been posted on the forums lol, just close or delete pl0x