XxOldGregxX

Games...need more games

any total war game from the total war series, a fantastic rts game with tactical elements in battle and turn based elements when it comes to managing ur empire, ull spend hours playing it. i know i did lol

CSS? what is that? and total war? I am looking/buying it now lol. I love rtses plus if it keeps me busy I am okay with that. I love San Andreas...just the original on that was revoked and called back on XD

original as in hot coffee? (: total war series was pretty good too as stated by serbian. I would recommend either rome or empire for the series. (: also would recommend hitman bloodmoney, one of my favourite games. if you like assassins creed i promise you'll like it.

[MEDIA=amazon]B00A3F5S0O[/MEDIA]

EDIT: looks like amazon messed up the price. badly. accidentally. It says you are getting a discount, but it slashes out the "if purchased individually" price of 115 and says 130. so somethings wrong.

Its been being sold for 10 dollars give or take 5 on and off, and most of those games are worth a play.

...Call of duty is for fags. Battlefield 3 is for professional gamers XD. But I do want Hitman and Saints row. I will be buying LA Noire. Is that any good?

Also, hate tetris. lol. I hate the shapes. Am not good with shapes hahaha. They took me into a special learning lab to see if I was a super genius....They tested me with shapes. I scored a 7. They took a block of cheese and a chair and a monkey and they all scored better than I. hahaha. Turns out I am a super dumb ass. I will be grabbing the war package though as well. What are some good space ship fighting games?

Edit: Vegalyp was here. Also, OldGreg likes penis.

I'll just say the games i play; The WarZ, League of Legends, Halo 4, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, CS:S, Dead Space 1+2, Portal 1+2, Minecraft, and Garry's Mod

these games are just amazing. hope you have fun playing them, if you get them :D