Sign in to follow this  
zippo

Team ban appeal

...So I was warden on castleguard, and my order was for all T's to go to the bottom cell stairs. Notice how its not the "Bottom OF the cell stairs", but the bottom cell stairs. The bottom cell stairs, last time i checked, are by the VIP cell, so that is where all the T's should have gone. Then I shot like two guys at the top stairs, and a few by the ramp, and then cookiesars banned me for a week, without even asking questions.

The reason you got banned is because you kept saying "The bottom of the MAIN cell stairs" you then preceded to kill everyone who went to the stairs that are on the MAIN cell block, you then started saying that you did not say main over and over and would not listen to me. This is not the only time I have seen you completely deny a obvious freekill.

I counted AT LEAST 8 kills during this time.

Shadow was also in the server and also heard you say MAIN cell stairs, he also tried to explain it to you in game but obviously you did not want to listen.

The only reason it is a week ct ban instead of a month is because I do believe you did this on accident.

I was there and I'm pretty sure I was recording, I'll check later, anyway. He said Main cell stairs, when the cell stairs ruling was trying to be explained to them he just got angry and argumentative, at least 8 t's were freekilled