Hydro

Hydro Unbanned

I was banned about a year ago from CT it was my first game and I didn't know what JB so I tohught it was real game so i just killed but now i have been playing for a long time and am mature enough to take on the responsibility of CT

Fullbring banned you so we'll probably wait and see what he says, I suspect a division manager or leader may chime in as well. Give it a few days.

Saw him online today, I'm going to say +1 for the unban, but if you fuck up, I will ct ban you :P

But I want to hear if @@Fullbring remembers anything about the ban first.

Morning all :3

Well Hydro, you did freekill about 8 people while they were standing in line before I could ban you, however I believe that anyone who takes the time to look at their actions, repent for them, and look to become a better player with the intention to follow the rules is ok in my book. It's rare to see anyone with a permaban attempt to appeal, so I commend you for going for it.

+1 to Unban on the condition he plays about 3 days as T before being allowed to go CT. He can learn the rules by being a T and it will give a better understanding of how much control CT's have over the course of a round.

Good luck Hydro, I hope to see you on the servers soon. :3