Sign in to follow this  
Warriorsfury

About minecraft staff and raiding...

the faction is not the problem, the problem is you.

I just fixed the problem and you complained more. I am not calling you a idiot what so ever I would do pretty much anything to keep you and your friends on the server

Seems to me, staff is not allowed to play on their own servers anymore. Due to the recent accusations of us cheating, Div Leader's aren't allowed to play on the server.

Sorry for being good @ minecraft and knowing how to play factions successfully.

-Sealed in bedrock.

Uh no? me and arv tried that several time.. we were trying to claim a 1 member faction land with a 5 member faction with 2 player with max power. we tried several times from place to place and it never worked >_>.

The power of a faction is the sum of all member power. Every power grants the faction right to claim one land/chunk. You can claim land from a faction if it has to low power.

For example:

A faction with two healthy players, MrApe and MrCow, had a faction named SuperAnimals. The faction SuperAnimals had 20 power. This was because the members had 10 power each and 10+10 is 20. They claimed as much territory as they could (20 minecraft chunks that is). Then MrApe went and drowned in lava. As MrApe died he lost 2 power. After that he had only 8 / 10 power and the faction SuperAnimals had 18 power as 8 + 10 = 18. At this time SuperAnimals had more land than they could handle (20/18). Then their enemy Bulldozer took the chance to claim some of their land. He managed to claim 2 chunks at the border of their territory. Then he could not claim more as SuperAnimals now had (18/18) land.

Note that if you claim land from another faction you must start at the border of their territory.

This is how the factions website explains claiming enemy factions land...We did not use bypass to claim your land nor did we tp to you to find your corrdinates. I dont know how to explain it any further. And the reason we raided the top two factions is because this is the point of factions and you guys had the most stuff. what would be the point in raiding a faction with one person that doesnt even have diamonds?