Coodie

'Discussion' threads closed?

Why are you all so quick to close threads? Especially in the "Discussion" section? The whole point of this section is to be able to discuss things. Since whoever updates the rules is too lazy to make things more black and white, these discussions need to take place. And you should leave them open so more people can chime in with their own views of the rules.

If there is a rule that you think does not need discussion, then update the freakin rules! Don't close a thread and say "that's how it is because I say so." That doesn't help anyone who is checking the rules section during the game, and doesn't know that some of us just happened to talk about it, we came up with a solution, cause we didn't let everyone else know about it by updating the rules.

Why is it so hard to update the rules anyway?! Jailbreak is a very black and white game, you either broke the rules or you didn't. If there are vague rules, or "common sense" rules, that makes it a judgement call on the CT's / admins / wardens / mods....it takes a lot of fun out of the game.

Having to explain to someone "the rule says this, which really means this in my opinion" is dumb!

I'd be happy to volunteer to update the rules if someone else doesn't want to.

The threads are closed because there is nothing else to discuss as its the DM's and DLs job to define what is unclear. I agree with you on it being updated or added if it isn't already in there.

Why are you all so quick to close threads? Especially in the "Discussion" section? The whole point of this section is to be able to discuss things. Since whoever updates the rules is too lazy to make things more black and white, these discussions need to take place. And you should leave them open so more people can chime in with their own views of the rules.

If there is a rule that you think does not need discussion, then update the freakin rules! Don't close a thread and say "that's how it is because I say so." That doesn't help anyone who is checking the rules section during the game, and doesn't know that some of us just happened to talk about it, we came up with a solution, cause we didn't let everyone else know about it by updating the rules.

Why is it so hard to update the rules anyway?! Jailbreak is a very black and white game, you either broke the rules or you didn't. If there are vague rules, or "common sense" rules, that makes it a judgement call on the CT's / admins / wardens / mods....it takes a lot of fun out of the game.

Having to explain to someone "the rule says this, which really means this in my opinion" is dumb!

I'd be happy to volunteer to update the rules if someone else doesn't want to.

Because the only people whose opinions matter are the dumbass DLs so once they say something on a thread they lock it so nothing else can be said.

"HEY YOU GUYS STOP WHINING THAT LINE IS A DUMBASS AND NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM MOD!!!! ONLY 25 PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM PER DAY BUT YOU ARE ALL WRONG AND STUPID SO STFU!!!" <--- this is how DLs work

Why is it so hard to update the rules anyway?!

Maybe if people listened when we explained why we put all our rule updates in the CS:GO announcements, you would know it is physically impossible for us to update the rules.

Also above is why we close them. we come to a decision and if it is something worthy of being mentioned in the rules it would go there, if it is just a clarification. then you have been clarified my child.