CPMaverick

I Want To Be A Moderator

Hi. So if you are a regular player on the CS: GO Jailbreak server, you may know me as CPMaverick. I would like to request an appointment to be a moderator. I've been a very active player on the server for several months now, probably since CS: GO came out. All of the current moderators and admins, (as well as the DMs, Nova and TChief) can attest that I understand and know the rules, I never freekill, and I am a helpful influence on the server to new members and old. I don't believe I've made any enemies here, but I certainly think I've made friends.

I know I only technically recently joined xG, but I've proven my dedication to the Jailbreak server. My time zone means I'm most active later at night, when there aren't very many active moderators on, so I think it would be helpful to controlling the server late at night.

Thanks <3

Maverick meets requirements from what I believe (Personal reasons) but he has to follow the clans procedure, He has to be in the clan for a month and have to meet a minimum post requirement, I wouldn't have a problem giving him a +1 since I don't give them out cause of bad vouches before I believe that I have a genuine reason for me to vouch for him.

I hope he applies when he has met requirements.

Closed