NomDeGuerre

JohnnKN needs a permanent ban (ct minimum)

JohnnyKN is the Most boring person to ever warden. He lacks any form of personality and whilst I wont use him being an ESL(english second language) he is abusive. The other day he called me an Australian cunt and then a beaner? I don't think his grasp of geography is that great but I won't use that against him either. I would like to request a permanent CT ban as he has the ability to clear a server with his terrible days.

I also think this would be a good step in the right direction to stop the cyber bullying problem we have.

Look I am lazy but after months and months of boredom and being the victim of cyber bullying, I have snapped and logged into to rid xG of this plague that is JohnnyKN

Well, good job, show some proof so we can do something about it.

Look the cyber bullying issue I can handle because i'm not a little bitch HOWEVER it is the boredom that is getting to me - please explain how we can collate proof on just how boring he is? It's honestly like drip water torture.

Look the cyber bullying issue I can handle because i'm not a little bitch HOWEVER it is the boredom that is getting to me - please explain how we can collate proof on just how boring he is? It's honestly like drip water torture.

Collate proof on how boring he is? So you want him banned because he's boring?

I'm confused.

You've been told in your previous posts that you need some sort of proof for us to use, and you've to to show us anything. We can't really do anything without seeing what's going on.

Here is some of the shit I have to deal with on a daily basis from my OWN fucking clan - as I said we need an inquest

- Postimage.org - free image hosting / image upload

- Postimage.org - free image hosting / image upload

- - - Updated - - -

Postimage.org - free image hosting / image upload - we talk about feelings and shit but this is what i have to put up with :(