zackryz

PiNoYPsYcHo

Why were you undercover in the first place? You were using commands publicly, so people knew there was a mod on. No need to be undercover after you make it public that you're there. Also, why would you set your name to something as dumb as that? Put on a normal name, not one that's anti-admin.

On the topic of abuse, -1. The week ban was far too much, but he fixed it already. As this isn't my division anymore, ill leave this open. If this were still my division, I would have closed this. Jus' Sayin'

There is no such thing as private commands anymore I left the server after I used commands the first time and rejoined under a new name. I was undercover because I was receiving complaints of freekills, freeshooting, and disrespect

people , mistakes happen , from looks of it , he was doing his job going undercover , yes pino might of gone off board with week , but as poncher said , it has been fixed and given a fair amount of time , even if it wasn't meant to happen , we don't know the truth or what really happen , so just let it go and just let the time pass by.

After reviewing this report and talking to pinoy about the whole situation, I have decided that Line shouldn't have been banned, Pinoy has his reasons which I do not wish to talk about as he already pointed out in the thread, since this is the CS:GO Division and knowing line, I know that he wouldn't do stupid shit and is a good moderator even if other people think otherwise, granted the name he had was stupid (Idiot choose better names like Ponchersweewee) not something anti-admin. I believe a warning should have been given and Line should have listened to Tree about tagging when joining which I'll talk to him about.

Unbanned

-Closed