Sign in to follow this  
Roper77

Loss of points?

I'm not sure if anyone else is having these kinds of problems or if there's something else going on that I don't know about ( 'Cause I'm a n00b, lol) But there seems to be a problem of random loss in points.... Anyone have any info about this or know what's going on with this? I noticed another few members losing points, but I'm not sure what's the reason, cause there has to be a viable one. Random point loss does not make sense, and xG's ALL about making sense ( I think? >_>), so a little help would be appriciated. Thanks.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having these kinds of problems or if there's something else going on that I don't know about ( 'Cause I'm a n00b, lol) But there seems to be a problem of random loss in points.... Anyone have any info about this or know what's going on with this? I noticed another few members losing points, but I'm not sure what's the reason, cause there has to be a viable one. Random point loss does not make sense, and xG's ALL about making sense ( I think? >_>), so a little help would be appriciated. Thanks.

Proof because the only point loss that occurs is when you get killed and someone picks up your booty, or you buy something.

Proof because the only point loss that occurs is when you get killed and someone picks up your booty, or you buy something.

Yo silence. I lent you 20 creds do pay for your habit. I need that shit back, got to buy baby formula.

On a serious note, I've never lost credits.