Matsi

"xG| Nom De Guerre" Multiple rule breaking

He was freeshooting people in their cells for no reason and calling "warning shots"

He was calling disrespecting furries just like he did on the forums and got banned for 3 days.... calling them(and me) faggots and pedophilias

At one point in the demo he was also vent camping, blocking the way to the vent leading to disco.

I told nom to stop repeatedly in chat.... warning him that he should freeshoot and while i normally dont mind little children calling me names... but he was calling other people, whom are friends of mine, names and stuff which I didn't like him doing.... especially when he was just banned for the exact same type of comments recently....

Line was in the server for most of this and never acted. Said he didnt see the freeshooting and IDK what the excuse was for not acting on the disrespect...

Demo: warnignshots.dem

+1

Wow, disrespect by the kilo. The freeshooting is also pretty bad but I cant really tell.

Either way kid has to stop being so immature.

I didn't see any of the freeshooting, and as far as the disrespect goes, if you weren't constantly provoking and harassing members of the community I might stop them from being rude back.

PS-Nom uses rude language and comments towards every one its the way he is, no one really takes offense to it, and it's not meant to be malicious so it wouldn't be considered disrespect via our current definition

PS-Went through your ENTIRE demo, which is excessively and unnecessarily long. You were freeshot by Nom once because he claimed you tried to knife him through the bars of your cell, which I explained to him was not a valid reason and that he should not do it again. Pixelated later freeshot you once during LR by mistake and apologized. Envy freeshot you because he misunderstood wardens orders and T-pain killed you for the same reason that round. I will speak to pixelated, envy, and T-pain the next time I see them about their mistakes. No violations worthy of a ban appear to have been made, not even a CT ban.

So definitely a -1 from me

-1 watch the video instead of being emotive, he is also forum banned and a trouble maker

- - - Updated - - -

@@arussian you have proof?

- - - Updated - - -

@diabeetusI have been banned twice before on the forums that is true, I disagree with both bans but they happened. Going back to the matter at hand,He is not a member and have you watched the video as he is requesting a server ban - which is ridiculous and unfounded and wasted 30 minutes of my life :(

-1 because Nom does not pose a threat to xG (or so it seems). The reason why some people despise or dislike nom is because of his personality. Not everyone will get along with him, but he's a chill guy. Besides, even if he is a freekiller or vent camper, people do the same shit all the time and no one makes an effort to get THEM banned.

As for disrespect, you all know about my cyber-bullying thread. It exploded in less than a day for pete's sake. Anyways, Nom does not fall under these terms for disrespect:

What is considered disrespect:

If a player makes serious threats relating to the opposing users life, internet, or status in Xeno Gamers.

Ignoring higher-uppers in Xeno Gamers when it relates to the rules that correspond to the server that user is on.

Here's the thread if you want to read it: https://wiki.xenogamers.com/Disrespecting+Elaborated

Nom obviously is not threatening anyone's life, internet, or status at all on Xeno Gamers. His disrespect is not of a malicious nature nor does he ignore his higher-ups in xG because he obviously knows who they are.

Just to conclude, do not try to get Nom banned ESPECIALLY if you do not play on CS:GO jailbreak with him frequently (until his recent forum/server bans). @@Matsi has evidence but @@Charrax and @@IDGAFoxxeh do not play on CS:GO jailbreak so you would not accumulate the same experience as I have with Nom. I -1 this ban request because Nom is a good pal.

Charrax-35MINUTES Played-3Connects

Foxxeh-?? hours Played- ?? Connects

Never seen you guys in the csgo server before. Understand that you're friends with matsi and want to support him. State reasons or proof for your support though.

Editted- I read his rank stat wrong, he actually has 35 minutes played, not 35 hours, worse than I thought. with all due respect, Stay out of CSGO threads.

he is also forum banned and a trouble maker

Not going to chime in on the ban issue here since I haven't watched the demo. But Matsi is forum banned for an unrelated incident, and even so, another person's bans have no weight on your own, so it's kind of a moot point because it's something you can't really compare.

Also, from what I've seen, Matsi isn't a trouble maker, he gets good proof of infractions on players and staff a like and does the right thing by reporting it.

McNeo perhaps spend ten minutes in the server with him

If he is breaking any rules, feel free to get demos and post your own threads regarding him.

THIS thread is not about him, is actions, or forum content - and should not be taken into consideration. This is a ban request, with proof, regarding you. That is the issue that is at hand here.

If you want to report his actions, start a new thread for that.