Matsi

"xG| Nom De Guerre" Multiple rule breaking

-1 As line said, nom uses rude language because thats the way he communicates with others, and people know that and theyre fine with it because they know it just how he is. For the people that are commenting that almost have no time on csgo, come on and then you might want to understand. Nom can make some bad choices, no offense, but he tries to learn from his mistake and fix what happened wrong.

-1 Nom is a great aussie, i love his accent. It gives me the willies. also it makes me hard

he never means what he says, he just talks to everyone like that because he has a prickly outer shell, like a scotch egg.

As much as Nom's rude language is annoying sometimes, and he should probably tone it down just a bit, that's just his way of speaking. I've never seen him do anything that wrong that he didn't try to fix. Any rules he has broken when I was on he immediately apologized and did what was necessary. Nom's a good guy. -1

To the contrary bro. I play CS:GO a bunch. I even go on the JB. Just not much since the plugins broke.

Get the fuck out of here:

[ATTACH]4500.vB[/ATTACH]

BTW, 00:35h means 35 MINUTES of server time, not 35 HOURS.

5aa4bc1f992a4_failrank.thumb.jpg.641acedfb8bd73712fd72a70fb1514e3.jpg

Originally Posted by Charrax

To the contrary bro. I play CS:GO a bunch. I even go on the JB. Just not much since the plugins broke.

He said he plays CS:GO a bunch. He didn't say he plays CS:GO xG Jailbreak. Pay attention.

From what I have seen here and on the demo nom only free shot you once and by the xg definition of disrespect he did not do that either the worst punishment here is probably a slay in game no bans whatsoever -1

Two points, freeshooting, and disrespect. His "disrespect" is 90% of the time just how he talks with people. It's a joking, "I mess with you, you mess with me" kind of thing. It's almost never serious, and pretty much everyone who knows him on the server understands that. I've never personally seen anyone actually be offended or have a problem with Nom's "disrespect."

As for freeshooting, yeah, he freeshot. Except freeshooting is not even a mandatory SLAY. Unless it happens every other round it's up to the mod's discretion. A handful of freeshots might warrant a slay or a teamswap, not a ban.

He was freeshooting people nearly every round, I only captured the one because it was ME... he was doing it at the start of every round so obviously im not going to be able to see him doing it all the time... and BS, people ALWAYS get slayed for even accidental freeshots...

How does the argument of "that is just how he is" make it right? The way I call people like line stupid is just the way I am.... but I still get disciplined for it.

Inb4 "qq you're barely play in csgo jailbreak gtfo dawg omg".

It doesn't matter how he is. What matters is how other people react to him. Even if he may not mean to cause grief, you're acting like everybody who plays in the server has known him forever and will take it lightly when he is an asshole to them. If he is acting in a fashion that will cause harm to somebody else - regardless of "how he is" then it needs to change. That's the bottom line.

Edit: And especially if Nom was calling Matsi and other people "faggots". No. That's complete disrespect. It doesn't matter what nature he meant it in. Killers don't get set loose because that's just "how they are".

After reviewing the whole demo:

Nom did freeshoot and a mod had talked to him about the whole ordeal and how to move forward from that and that he should have been slayed. Regarding his language, I've been playing for a really long time and I personally know how Nom acts and his language in game and that is his natural way of talking, granted that he should ease down on his language which he has been informed about but I really believe that no violations worthy of a ban appears to have been made.

-Closed

I received a reputation notice.

Thread: "xG| Nom De Guerre" Multiple rule breaking

no experience in JB or affiliation with Nom de Guerre. biased post

This was the original post.

Originally Posted by randallsandals

Originally Posted by Charrax

He said he plays CS:GO a bunch. He didn't say he plays CS:GO xG Jailbreak. Pay attention.

Giving me a reputation mark for this? I have no experience in JB? I played CS:GO JB for 25 minutes during a free weekend I had a few months ago, but I'm a CS:S Division Manager. I play CS:S JB a whole hell of a lot more. So saying I have no experience in JB is completely stupid. I am not doing anything wrong by giving an input here.