techdude23

techdude23 Unban

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51850489

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: techdude23 or {★TӘchdudӘ23★}

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): According to the game chat, I was hacking/aimbotting... I guess that's kind of n/a

Why should you be unbanned?: When I started up my TF2, I was playing a few games with my friends, I was killing all of them. I had gotten pretty lucky shots. A few shots shouldn't have even been a kill. Then we decided to play on some Pokemon servers. I went to [xG]'s Pokemon server in my favorites. When I had joined I simply selected sniper because I was "owning" my friends with it. I walked out of spawn and had received a few headshots, as well as a few body shots to kill about 3 to 6 people in total and about 2 assists. Since I had gotten a few lucky headshots on some players, they started to complain that I was hacking/aimbotting. Though I don't use hacks nor do I aimbot because it modifies the game so you have an advantage over others. Basically, I was having a lucky day in winning, and after a few lucky shots over others, I was banned. Thanks for your time in reading this, hope it's not too long. I tried to make it detailed.

Since I had gotten a few lucky headshots on some players, they started to complain that I was hacking/aimbotting
Though i don't have/play TF2 , me myself in CSS iv also had those moments where i'm just like unstoppable and im just destroying everyone getting headshot's , so they claim i hack. i'ma have to go by +1 i mean , no one has legit proof that u were hacking though u claim u don't (Not saying u are or aren't.) , but then again ur reason towards getting banned is also a legit reason towards y people might believe u hack/aimbot. id say let u go this time due to no one having proof of u hacking.