Peppermint

Lmfao..yeeeaaaaa

Too many chances
Accidents happen bro bro , this has happened to me befor as well , id type "Y" thinking i opened chat and i press one of my binded buttons instead. id say just let him go this time, plus he said "IG isn't even a clan anymore" so what bad is he doing advertising a clan that no longer exists ?

-1. The thing is, what does Peppermint bring to the server that is beneficial in any way? Does he help out other players? No. Does he try to respect other people? No. Has he a been a constant problem on the server for a long time now? Fuck yes. Plus, it's been what, maybe 12 hours since he was banned? Maybe in some time we can consider to let Peppermint back in our servers.

Well im sorry you feel this way. And i do try to help other people on the servers though. And i know i dont show much respect but believe me i have respect for a lot of you guys/girls. And im sorry to go dick mode on you but are you stupid? Haha We dont have servers or a website anymore..thats why i shouldnt be banned cuse it doesnt even exist so therefore i cant play on our servers bro(:

-1. The thing is, what does Peppermint bring to the server that is beneficial in any way? Does he help out other players? No. Does he try to respect other people? No. Has he a been a constant problem on the server for a long time now? Fuck yes. Plus, it's been what, maybe 12 hours since he was banned? Maybe in some time we can consider to let Peppermint back in our servers.

So what do you bring that is beneficial? If you were banned do you think the server would be lacking in anyway? This is honestly the stupidest thing ever. No one brings anything to the server that is really that unique that the server would be nothing without them.

- - - Updated - - -

So what do you bring that is beneficial? If you were banned do you think the server would be lacking in anyway? This is honestly the stupidest thing ever. No one brings anything to the server that is really that unique that the server would be nothing without them.

Yee double post! Unbanning just because he likely accidently hit the bind because the clan has been disbanded for awhile now.

~Closed

~Reban just because he rage quitted from scrim! jk