Peppermint

Lmfao..yeeeaaaaa

So yea I was trying to type to whitestar about something and when i pressed why appearently i didnt press Y so i was trying without typing and I pressed my bind for an advertisement for IG which may i remind you isnt even a clan anymore and the website doesnt even work. But this same thing happened to Cookie. She didnt mean to but she got banned. But i know no one wants me unbanned so whatevvs have fun people. Been nice knowing yall :D

Yours Truely,

Dirty Dan

Cant really prove but i was just simply trying to type to whitestar but my Y button is gay or something and i didnt work and i continued to type and i pressed my bind on accident because i thought i was typing at the moment. And i wouldnt fuck up my last chance on purpose. Thatd be stupid of me to advertise on purpose

Cant really prove but i was just simply trying to type to whitestar but my Y button is gay or something and i didnt work and i continued to type and i pressed my bind on accident because i thought i was typing at the moment. And i wouldnt fuck up my last chance on purpose. Thatd be stupid of me to advertise on purpose

you told us your bind for this was 'i' in teamspeak right after I banned you. how do you go from 'Y' to 'I' without hitting 'U' first?

What he means is, he thought he had opened chat, when he actually didn't. So therefore as he was typing some message, any Binded key would just go off.

Never! you rage quitter! jaykay, i think he should be unban anyways :p it had to be an accident seeing how IG was disbanded before he was banned.. so no use in advertising a clan that died.

Yes thank you duckii thats what i was trying to explain to them but they didnt care. Its kinda like how you advertised that fake website haha doesnt not even real!!