Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Fire Man's Gas Mask Help

So... Im looking to... "convert" my fire man's gas mask for "other purposes" It has a small nossle on the nose for the air filter. Any idea to make it work.

You can be open about it :) It's not against the rules!

Now I assume you want to make the nozzle long enough so you can stitch it on your pants in order to smell your own asshole. You should pickup some heavy surgical tubing at the local homeless shelter. Next proceed to stab yourself with copies of Justin Bieber's BABY. This is when Batman will save Gotham thus establishing him as the hero that Gotham needs.

Or are you talking about marijuana, cause I don't smoke that crap, nor want to ever.

go buy one for like $35 at a smoke shop, ive tried with many different gas mask and they all fail eventually but store bought ones last forever and the acrylic ones are cheap

go buy one for like $35 at a smoke shop, ive tried with many different gas mask and they all fail eventually but store bought ones last forever and the acrylic ones are cheap

Im not looking to spend much extra money on what I already have. This thing is high quality. It is brand new, never used, and built to last. It can take punishment from anything. And this baby will take anything you pump into it and keep it in it.

I was just wondering the best way to extend the piece to hook to the bong.

[ATTACH]4536.vB[/ATTACH]

Its a newer model of the pic above. See how the mouth area doesnt come out that far? I need something to extend that.

1_2cd4e7e1a5b33993b3815b6b1e4cf210.jpg.9ee7803e97749061c13223211a1c756d.jpg