North

XG Application, by (South north east west)

You are currently at a total of 6 +1s (including the subtraction of the -1s). Are you sure you would like this Application closed? @West17

I guess its still open since Gkoo kept going on about it, I'll give it a couple more days and see what happens I suppose.

Active, Good Player, and He is very lovable in the servers

Maturity:8/10

He acts nice in the servers and really really good sportsmanship

Activity:9/10

Almost always on the servers and i see him when i'm always on (Stalker) =^-^=

Decision:+1

I have seen this guy playing a lot recently and he calls warden all the time, which is rather important cause a lot of times nobody else really wants to. I have only seen him disrespect abe, and as far as I have seen everyone disrespects abe. Despite the disrespect still have to say +1 and gladly welcome him to xG once he gets his last +1!

-1 brony faggot

Just kidding, North. +1

Fun to have around, makes everyone laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

According to Forest, the 6 +1s he had earlier and the four +1s after that make it a 10, so I believe he is now able to be a member.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.4dd4925ad354ef666d8a351fdc03cf66.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click Staff Roster

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods