Sign in to follow this  
IAmLegend

Don't talk to strangers.

Remember when your parents would tell you "Don't talk to stranger." Well sometimes it's good to, here's the story

Well a couple of buds and I decided to just sort of miss the last hour of school. We all met up at the pickup area. When we got there, there was some stranger with his kid. At first we just talked and messed around and then the stranger talked. He was just playing around talking about fucking cunts and bitches all day and how to be da shit maynes. The only thing I found weird about this is that when he described how we were like how we act socially and stuff. He pointed to one of my friends saying "You already think you're a pimp and think you are too good to listen (Which is true :o)and that you could get any of those females that walks out this door but you aren't actually being a pimp." (doesn't make since to me but it's what he said) Meh i guess that's it, not much of a story but that dude just appeared as we rounded the corner or something, I made sure nobody was there when I went to go get one of my friends.