Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

My name is DuckiiJr. again

Duckii Jr was demoted was ignoring something that he agreed to under the circumstance that he would become admin. Going back and simply ignoring the agreement isn't "mature".

I understand what ero is saying here. It seems biased that everyone being named Duckii is slowly becoming mod/admin, he also didn't want to cause unnecessary confusion. This most likely is mainly referring to new clan members/ random people on the servers who wouldn't be able to tell the difference. the two.

Although it might of been harsh to lower him all the way to member, ero already stated that he was going to give him mod back; but Duckii Jr went back and practically stabbed him in the back.

Drama is drama is drama.

<3,

Purple Penguin

Duckii Jr was demoted was ignoring something that he agreed to under the circumstance that he would become admin. Going back and simply ignoring the agreement isn't "mature".

I understand what ero is saying here. It seems biased that everyone being named Duckii is slowly becoming mod/admin, he also didn't want to cause unnecessary confusion. This most likely is mainly referring to new clan members/ random people on the servers who wouldn't be able to tell the difference. the two.

Although it might of been harsh to lower him all the way to member, ero already stated that he was going to give him mod back; but Duckii Jr went back and practically stabbed him in the back.

Drama is drama is drama.

<3,

Purple Penguin

At least someone gets it. I never intended to have him being taken back all the way down to member. However.. like I said the way he has been acting. I don't understand how he would want me to support him. I always stuck up for him when other members complained even when he was still just a mod. Now he is just wasting my efforts. I am pretty disappointed.

I just want to say this is not our war. It is merely the leaders and co-leaders of xG vs. Duckii Jr.

I am really sorry, but us getting in the way isn't going to help anything. I'm just being honest.

Also Ero, I just re-read your earlier post, sorry for double asking, I don't know how I missed it.

i agree with otherworldly, this should be settled with the council members and duckii jr, that way, other members dont get involved and escalate the situation more than it is. i request that this thread be closed and the issues be settled with the council members and duckii jr and silence as well

I think all that said , has been said I gave you the reasons why it happened. You guys got both sides. He didn't feel like he should change his name. I told him why he should change it back and made it part of his agreement to get admin. He refused and did his own thing and it was removed. If you think it's right or not. Him bad mouthing me to everyone and making these posts is not helping his case. He will have to talk to Silence about it now. I know I will not longer be sticking up for him. Untill I get a sincere apology.

Case Closed.