Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

How to make xG successful! (Must Read)

hi im 12, and i know 4 other 12 year old jailbreak players

can i join?

yes? hooray.

hey i have been on esea for 2 weeks now, i can have moderator?

yes?

hooray

Too long; didn't read.

To specify, why should we trust this Pepper fellow? He's claiming he used to be a Co-Leader. Suspicious declaration indeed! As of there are stated reasons of why we should not trust him: 1) He is a delinquent worthy of being branded a serial rapist. 2) His ethnicity consisted of both Turkish and Canadian blood - even furthering his merits as an individual undeserving of my recognition and support. 3) He has engaged in a failed relationship with a child. 4) Have I mentioned that I spite his existence and presence in my world, and to consume the same capacity of oxygen as I? So grotesque. 5) Banish this fool for eternity.

+1 definitely like the idea of community night. personally, it seems like xg isn't really a community outside of their divisions. seems like thought out plans on making xg prosper.

Read the first part. Was like. Thats cute. And then I broke my keyboard in half and broke my computer monitors because you didnt approve of me. Ha not really though.

I like how xG only evolves only around CS I mean there are a ton of different games, I know other gaming community's that just do what ever the community is into and sure many is into CSS or CSGO but we need to expand onto other games instead of worry about just one. like find a different more popular game for example Minecraft many people play it and we only bring maybe 1-2 members a month if that. when we could be one of the top ones if we focused on that I just feel that CSS is old and gets boring not saying that it should be got rid of because its fun just focus on minecraft or something that is more succesful in bringing in members becuase this is how it works more members = more donations = more thriving = succesful gaming community. like I know top servers that started from scratch and all they run off is there 1 server on minecraft because of the donations and there on the top and will stay there because they have people vote they bring people in. this is just an example theres many other ways to do this just I feel CSS is an old game and isnt getting new people everyday.I know of one gaming community that only does tournments for COD and LoL and they thrive off of that because they make money by giving money so pros come and show up to there tournments and other people join because of that. end rant/