Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Paradox

no one saw it so we cant do anything and he died before anything could be done. no need for this thread there was a DM,2 admins,and a Mod on....pretty much stop bitching about A GAME

Why is this even a thread? Is it really that big of a deal that one person wasn't slayed for being afk in armory? We're not perfect, stuff is going to get past us every once and a while. Your stupidity and bitching never ceases to amaze me Harry

well then you can go fuck you self and i always ask mods admins wahtever if i should slay myself and follow what they say. and please grow-up it's a game

I made this to waste a minute of your life.
@@Forest @@Bigga @@Gkoo @fuckinganyhigherupforCS:S please just close this thread, no reason for it to even exist. Oh and if you could, forum ban Harry please, for being the epitome of pestilence and annoying.

Not only are you not providing any proof, but you're posting about a single CT who managed to get away scot-free because we did not witness it happening. With your logic, we should just start slaying anyone without question who gets a complaint on freekilling/baiting/gunplanting.

I'm sorry that we can't be watching everything 24/7, but you know better then to post a thread about something as trivial as this when it could have been resolved ingame with you accepting the fact that we do not have eyes on every single CT.

I made this to waste a minute of your life.

Next time you post a thread for the sole purpose of trolling like this, you Will be forum banned. Closing this thread due to stupidity and ignorance.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods