Sign in to follow this  
Pepper

DrPepperPhreak - Garry's Mod

Member Name: DrPepperPhreak

Division: Garry's Mod

In-Game Name: DrPepper Phreak

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35031032

Banned?: No

Helpful Skils: Was an admin on TTT before, a mod on Minecraft so I have experience with xG.

Previously in Xeno Gamers: Yes

Registered on TeamSpeak: Yes

Further Information: Yes I did leave. I left to see what it would be like without xG since many of my friends left, but it was like I never left so why not come back,

+1

Although he did hop on the bandwagon, I welcome Pepper back with open arms. He is, like he said he is, still here even after leaving. Still present, and still a pleasant "member" to be around.

+1 no clue why you left in the first place lol. Hes still active after he left the clan so might as well just let him in again.

+1 You stupid faggot.

What was the leaving point to go come then back. Even?

Slut.

Actually it's good that you're coming back because we needed something to drink... and make fun of.

I will +1 this guy for the price of 1 life from a friend, 1 life from a family member, and 1 life from an enemy.

He also very cool and needs to come back.

-1 He is an abusive man whore with little intelligence. He brags about how he worships Satan and sacrifices fetuses in the name of Hitler. Last time I say DrPepper on GMOD he would not shut up and was abusive in his speech. He also was the leading cause behind the Holocaust. Also, he called me fat.

Actually, when I read that again, he isn't such a bad person. + 1

After my talk with Silence if they leave and do not join another clan they can come back with the original amount of vouches.

Welcome, welcome back to City 17.