Favorite fast food place to eat at?

Taco Bell, Burger King, Subway.

Soft Tacos, no ranch or tomatoes.

Plain crispy chicken sandwich.

6" Meatball sub.

either of these are what I eat from fast food. :3

McDonalds(i don't care, it's good), Taco Bell, and Arby's, listed respectively

Chicken Selects w/ large fries and a Coke

4 Soft Tacos, Cinnamon Twists, and 2 Crunchy tacos. Tacos have only lettuce, cheese, and beef.

Popcorn chicken and/or a roast beef sandwich with fries and a Coke

:3 I love fast food.

dont eat at fast food places, usually make my own food and bring it to wherever im going (work, school, etc), however if i have to say, id say a&w, not the mall kind, the they-have-their-own-store kind, cause u can get frosted mugs with root beer. and harveys, even though ive nvr tried it, but i heard its good cause they actually grill the burgers and u have to wait a while in order to get it. ive also been a number of local eateries that served fast food like burgers and fries and the stuff they make is a million times better, i dont get why they arent as successful as mcdonalds and burger queen

wendy's or A&W or mcdonalds or burger king or dairy queen i dont really care what it is haha, i dont eat fast food that much though :D

ive also been a number of local eateries that served fast food like burgers and fries and the stuff they make is a million times better, i dont get why they arent as successful as mcdonalds and burger queen

wat. tooshort

Definitely Wendy's. I always get a triple cheeseburger without onions, 6 piece chicken nuggets, small fry, and medium Dr. Pepper. I eat fast food at least like 10 times a week, so I like just about all of it. Have I mentioned that I'm not obese, and if anything I'm underweight? Because that's true.

Wendy's is cheap for me and Its real close to my house its my personal favorite out of mcdonalds and burger king.