Sign in to follow this  
Smurfkiller

Smurfkiller - CS:GO

Member Name: Smurfkiller

Division: CS:GO

In-Game Name: Smurfkiller9000

Steam ID: 1:1:54652285

Banned?: No

Helpful Skils: Compared to most of the other people who join, no, not really. I dont have HLDJ or Hammer Editor (as soon as I get my new computer I will be straight on it though!). All I have to offer is my dedication and determination, whether its rebelling as a T in JB or in a scrimm for a deciding round.

Previously in Xeno Gamers: No

Registered on TeamSpeak: Yes

Further Information: I feel that over the last month I have really developed with the xG community, being more active and learning the rules very surely. I dont think I was ready to join xG in my last application but I know I am ready now as I feel I know people a lot better and also the rules.

ALTHOUGH Mr. Killer usually rebel in my prison and has a tendency to shoot me in the *&%^&*%*, he is a very nice individual whose present is either humorous or inspirational.

Maturity: 8.503

Active: 8.050

I am happy to give Mr. Killer a +1. I hope you will be an active and productive member.

Best regards,

Capt. Nicholas K.

104th Division, R&D

P/S: Please note that rebelling in my prison is unethical and not encouraged. Please try better not to do so. Have a nice day. :onthego:

M:7.5/10

A: 8/10

Fun to play with. Obviously fun to rebel with as well

Great personality

I forgot the +1 lol

Member Name: Smurfkiller

Division: CS:GO

In-Game Name: Smurfkiller9000

Steam ID: 1:1:54652285

Banned?: No

Helpful Skils: Compared to most of the other people who join, no, not really. I dont have HLDJ or Hammer Editor (as soon as I get my new computer I will be straight on it though!). All I have to offer is my dedication and determination, whether its rebelling as a T in JB or in a scrimm for a deciding round.

Previously in Xeno Gamers: No

Registered on TeamSpeak: Yes

Further Information: I feel that over the last month I have really developed with the xG community, being more active and learning the rules very surely. I dont think I was ready to join xG in my last application but I know I am ready now as I feel I know people a lot better and also the rules.

+1 knows rules, active, fun to have

M-8.5/10

A-9/10

9/10

9/10

Great player, knows rules thoroughly and adheres to them.

A good teamplayer and rebel too! :D

+1

M: 7/10

A: 9/10

I remember when he started playing. I sure he freekill and broke many rules but it's in the past now.

-Knows rules pretty well

-Don't freekill

-Overall good player as t and ct.

+1 from me.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.4e56f60837da552cdfc331eb51fc6cb7.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click Staff Roster

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!