rexxthg123

hldj request

i have made this forum in hope of extending the hldj limit to at least 11 secs i mean why even restrict it? me,quarantine,and i thing shelby are the only people who really use it in jb and none of us really make annoying sounds my sounds can get a little annoying sometimes but i stopped most of my sounds are funny to the community why restrict it when only 4 people use it hldj gets bpring when your restricted to 2 secs -rexx jailbreak servers

Donate, and get access to unlimited mic spam, But do not over use it, or it will get removed. if somone also ask's yu to turn it off, turn it off.

If u do donate,

use it on like, Lr's freeday's Or wardays :)

we don't want to extend it since you guys are not the only people that can spam hldj , other random people attemted to spam random annoying stuff but was muted right away.

its not being mean we get annoyed by multiple people using there hldj to spam and annoys others , we know some of u dont do that but majority of u do.

I agree with duckii. It's really annoying to keep listening to random sound effects or music. Also, this will encourage a lot of people to do the same, which could negatively affect the server. I think that HLDJ is unnecessary because there is pretty much no use for it, other that spam sounds.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Lithium