Shadow1226 - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Shadow

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:29123872

Information:

well its been somewhere between 7-8 months since I was banned and I understand I was a problem and was not a good person to the community ( aka I was a douche bag)

I know I was a Douch bag or a cunt , or a annoying nigerian fuck. but I wish to send in a ban protest and see if you guys can throw me a shot since its been nearly a year since I was banned :/. I understand the attitude I was conveying before, but I hope you guys decide to give me a second chance to show you I have changed. maybe unban me from ct also ? Cookies anyone?

(post moved from
)

As I said before:

+1

Although you weren't a very enjoyable person to have around, it has been quite a while. I believe in more than 1 chances and forgiveness. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

well its been somewhere between 7-8 months since I was banned and I understand I was a problem and was not a good person to the community ( aka I was a douche bag)

If you know the problem, why continue to lie? You state you were banned 7-8 months ago, The official time of the ban on CSS Servers was 10/16/12 which is almost 5 months ago. let alone the time after that where you constantly complained to a lot of the staff members until you finally got banned from TS as well. 5<7-8

-1 Does not deserve.

Chrono, I respect your opinion and maybe we can get along in the near future and I blame myself for what I did. I am sorry, hope we can live on to the future. thank you everyone els for +1 ing me, I am thankful that you guys are seeing me through and giving me a shot. this is all I am going to say and hope to adventually get to play with you guys, yet again all I will say and see where this is going to go . Thank you @@Gkoo @@Warriorsfury @@IAmLegend @@DarkWolf6052 @ShdowSpy @@DuckiiJr. @@Forest @@Bigga @@Superkiller67 @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@m608ike

how did you get away with mass freekilling the first time???

I didn't I was 3 hour ct banned and then banned after the seccond fuck up, dumbest mistake I have ever made

so you were only banned for 3 hours? you do realize how big of a chance that is right? i'm not sure if the rules changed and that now a mass free kill is a perm CT ban. but if not why would you go ahead and do it again after they were kind enough to give a simple 3 HOUR BAN. also with constant rule breaking? it seems you have gotten lots and lots of chances.

so you were only banned for 3 hours? you do realize how big of a chance that is right? i'm not sure if the rules changed and that now a mass free kill is a perm CT ban. but if not why would you go ahead and do it again after they were kind enough to give a simple 3 HOUR BAN. also with constant rule breaking? it seems you have gotten lots and lots of chances.

I was ct banned for 3 hours for first offence, seccond was a perm ct ban

i get that but your first time was only a 3 hour CT ban. which in normal cases is a perm from CT. sorry if i didn't make it clear enough. in your first offense you should have been perm CT banned where as you got a three hour ban is just ridiculous.

i get that but your first time was only a 3 hour CT ban. which in normal cases is a perm from CT. sorry if i didn't make it clear enough. in your first offense you should have been perm CT banned where as you got a three hour ban is just ridiculous.

I do admit I did deserve it cause I was an idiot, I have been banned for 7-8 months now and I feel like I have made a choice to learn my mistakes and not make them again.

The official time of the ban on CSS Servers was 10/16/12 which is almost 5 months ago.

ALMOST 5 months ago you mean.

anyway all of those chances are pretty significant. you do seem that you understand from your mistakes however, we have had people say this kind of stuff all the time which, at times, only ends in failure. I'll +1 this but ONLY if he is monitored closely and if he messes up 1 more time then he is gone. no more chances.