Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

i also want to be a staff on jail break

0 For now, I have only seen you on today and I am not sure if you know the rules/motd well enough. Just try and be more active and I will change this to a +1.

5/10 A

6/10 M

-0 for now as leo i have only seen you on once so i don't know if you know the motd. show us that you do know i'll make this a +1

-1. I've seen you on the server for the past two weeks or so, and I've slayed you many times. You really just don't seem to know the rules that well, and on a couple of occasions you've come very close to getting a CT-ban. Read up on the motd and you could very easily get on the road to membership.

A: 6/10 (Fairly active, but I've only really seen you in the past two weeks)

M: 7/10 (I haven't really seen any disrespect come from you, you seem fairly mature)

+1 Fairly active on jailbreak, knows Motd Well, Active on Teamspeak, I always in teamspeak with you donut. Pretty Good Warden, Very honest, always slays urself if you mess up

A:7/10

M:8.7/10

Post is way past the 2 weeks alloted.

Stop gravediggin, banned 1 day per post in this section. Stop spammuing for 100 posts, you were already told that mod apps were not accepted, and that just because you were you would get it closed if it was allowed anyway.

#Closed