STEAM_0:0:41931518

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Um... I play on the trade server. I sometimes stand up against some of the admins and members but it is all in good fun. I love the goldenrod trade map and would like to take part in making it the best trade server it can be. That said, I do not really know what teamspeak means and assume it is related to a mic. I do not have a mic so I just put no. Um ok that's all! Say and do what you want with me!

Polite and mature guy. I see him on the trade server often. One tip though, try not to bust our butts (the admins), we have a tough enough job as it is. +1 (y)

But we need the criticism, it helps to make us better mods/admins and improves the server quality.

I understand that, but I would not prefer to be yelled at by people when I know and they know I have to do punishment

Looks like you need one more vouch so here we go.

+1 because honestly, she has great ideas for the server. I had gotten into a fight with her once about something I cannot remember but she had fantastic reasoning and honestly, is just a very mature and nice player.

Now if I may ask, may one of the co-leaders accept this?

@Brian @@serbiansnaga

for your information, teamspeak is a voice client program that lets u talk to other ppl, think of it like skype but with different rooms, a lot more people and low ping, u dont need a mic for it as long as ur on teamspeak, if ur active on teamspeak, ur more likely to get noticed by the higher ups and other members in xg

68747470733a2f2f696d67312e78656e6f67616d652e72732f696d706f727465642f323031322f30392f33312e706e67

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click Staff Roster

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

-sealed away in the last great time war