Sign in to follow this  
Ero_Sennin78

Lord Supreme Ero addressing rumors.

I do not own or run the clan. I can not give or take powers admin/mod. I advise Silence just like Duckii does as we are co-leaders and Silence is not around as much. Now recently a certain person got upset, and said that Silence was a puppet and I am trying to take over. Not only does this make the clan look bad.. it is pretty much accusing Silence of not being able to control his built up from the ground self made clan. I find it highly disrespectful. I was told it's freedom of speech and to let it go. However the rumors are still being brought up to me in the server on a daily basis. So for once and for all this how it is. This certain someone spread the rumor because they felt they were treated unfair and raged. I have no power to change anything this is SIlience's CLAN PERIOD. However, he entrusted me and Duckii to handle CSS for him, as he has Minecraft and the Website to handle and is very busy. Since I do have his ear I try to collaborate with Duckii for what is best in the guild and have never made a change without her. Someone close to Duckii thinks that I am acting on my own and trying to poison everyone against him and or take over.

So that being said if you feel I am not a good admin or agree with this other person post here.

If you think this is a waste of time and want to troll do not post.

If you think this should be left up to me Duckii and Silence, your wrong its not just his clan its OUR clan.

Speak now of forever hold you peace because this will make a change and I will not address it again.

I respect that you'd be open to criticism.

I can guess who you're alluding to in your remarks. I don't understand why it wouldn't be obvious that Silence would naturally delegate the tremendous work that is on his shoulders. It's what has and will continue to make this clan function properly. I honestly feel that as for CSS (I don't play minecraft) you and Duckii and all the other higher ups are doing a great job. Keep it up!

You were all right in thinking someone was going to take over the clan.... only problem is you guessed the wrong person. Plans are in motion for me to become Leader by the weeks end. Good Game.

You were all right in thinking someone was going to take over the clan.... only problem is you guessed the wrong person. Plans are in motion for me to become Leader by the weeks end. Good Game.

Damn you ninja, I can never see threw your tactics. I commit sepaku

Good, You are open to criticism and aren't afraid to explain the exact same rules over and over to the people whojust don't seem to understand at all. I understand you, Duckiix3, and Silence have a lot to handle. I never accused you or silence or duckii of anything, I hope other people can understand the same things. To all people reading this: Handling a clan isn't easy, I did it in minecraft, Not a walk in the F*cking park. Give the admins a break. They do their jobs better then you or any of your friends ever could.

Never even knew this argument was happening. I smell ********. He's an awesome fun admin now stop crying he hasn't done jack wrong yet.

Lol you got rid of your own powers just because people complained about you, you definitly aren't power hungry or anything so I have no idea why someone suggested you were getting leader or something. These rumors are stupid and im glad they will be over with.

I feel you are doing a great job. I back you up, and Duckii, and Silence. I dont understand why someone would think you are trying to take over, you're just doing your job. :D

U bad admin man. yee buddy. lieck theis bad graamer. JK I think your a good admin. Sometimes to good, especially when you wouldn't let me mic spam my "Johnny Dixie Rebel" song for suggestive racism lol. I don't see why that person would say you are "taking over the clan" You just do your job well. If doing your job means taking over the clan then half the admins are taking over!! I think I know who your talking about and I thought he got over it. apparently not. he can cry more. no offence to him of course. :D

You are a good admin Ero. You are strict when you need to be, but also a bit strict when you don't need to be. That is a good thing for the most part, although sometimes you slay/CT ban people for silly-but-annoying reasons. I dunno, maybe be a bit more lenient or something; that is my only complaint. You are a great admin, but I can see why some would find you disagreeable. Anyway, I hope that helps :/

To everyone and especially ero. I am sorry for causing all of this. I did not meen for what I said to go all crazy. You really believed that? You really believed ero was taking over? I said it because I was still angry ok. I'm all over that now. Just stop alright im honestly sorry ero for all the crap i have caused. Stop this before it goes more crazy. I am done im over being angry and all.