Sign in to follow this  
John

The declining Tekkit Server.

Alright so, I did rage in my previous post. I would like to start off with how to fix our tekkit server.

I recently played on a tekkit server that was Tekkit Factions Townie. It was perfect. It was AMAZING. It made our server look like SHIT.

But that's mainly because our tekkit is going down the drain. Recently without consulting anyone a Division Leader banned Mark 1 collectors. For anyone who plays Tekkit you understand that these are the number one way to make EMC. I never much cared that Mark 2 and Mark 3 Collectors were banned. They are pretty overpowered. Banning Mark 1's is the last straw. I have had non stop people complaining to me that they are now banned. Red Matter and Dark Matter are banned, ALL RINGS are banned. Gem armor is banned. Fucking mining lasers are banned. AUTOMATIC CRAFTING TABLES. I was fine with all of these at first but now....now it's just all stupid.

The server needs to be turned around and fast. If you want donations and want people to play on our servers and donate. Stop banning all the good items. There is no point to even play on our server at this point. I almost don't even want to play our Tekkit anymore, and I love our servers.

So TL;DR. Make the server into Tekkit Factions Townie all in one. Make a shop involving in game cash that people can donate for.