Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

XenoGamers Events.

I think we need someone to plan events for the clan and oversee them. Our clan can become a random mess with no helpful notification to announce events, and it's hard to get more than 10 people onto a server other than Minecraft or Jailbreak just by saying we are.

This person needs access to the XenoGamers Steam Community group tools to announce and plan events. For those who have not joined the group, join at The XenoGamers Steam Community Group

They need to possess the following traits:

• Fun
  • Creative
  • Good priority
  • Good time planning
  • Communication

This could be volunteer work or another rank. They should aim for 3 events a week, that are NOT Minecraft or Jailbreak. They should aim for an approach that can make everyone have fun! They also need to get moderators in that server so there can be appropriate enforcing of rules.

Please post any ideas, comments, or if you would like to sign up!

I would like to sign up for this if possible :3

Basically. It doesn't have to be games, it just could be a time to talk in Mumble, a TinyChat party, something on LiveStream, even contests on who could make the best looking peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Hold your horses there buddy. I make a pretty goddamn sexy PB&J, so no one else would have a chance if we did that. I do like the idea of clan get-togethers, though. Like, we could all just chill for a bit, that kinda thing. Mumble/etc. would be great for this, as stated, but I feel like it might be more beneficial if we planned something in-game. Something that couldn't be ruined by people killing eachother or something like that. Garry's Mod is the only thing that comes to mind. Yes, I think Garry's Mod would be absolutely perfect.

I think this is a great idea. But some people dont have games such as Garry's Mod(Lol me) so, I think it should be posted in the group, or maybe as a thread on the forums. :3

Well, like I said, it can be ANYTHING as long as it's online. And anyone in the clan that can donate to XenoGamers can pretty much buy Garry's Mod because it's cheap and you have a SourceGame.

I can't afford Gary's Mod :/

anyway! I do like this idea, and if it succeeds

it could have a great potential to open XenoGamers

to more games and a wider community. We should

have the days consistent, example.. every Tuesday

an event will be posted. this makes it easier for everyone

to adapt to rather then having random events on random days.

I love the idea of a clan get together, maybe we could raid a like a free online game, like runescape, habbo hotel, club peguin, etc. So no one would have to buy it. I do like the idea of a garrys mod raid though!

Maybe we should have a time once a month (or other month) where the xG server for jb (or minecraft/garrys mod) becomes private, and only xG members come in. From there, we can talk about things and kind of have a meet up if there is any new business to be made. After the meeting the server becomes public again.