Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:42971081

Information:

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:42971081
Your Nick Name/In-Game Name:
Luis.

Reason why you were banned:
Freekilling 4-5 t's don't quiet remember why.....

Why should you be unbanned?:
Because I regret doing it and, I have been around for about 2 years. :) I know most of the staff and I'd love to fully enjoy the server since I have been playing it for the past week.

I just want a second chance <3

Hmmm i don't know about a second chance, looking at your history of ct bans...and majority of these ban consist of Freekills.

Hmmm i don't know about a second chance, looking at your history of ct bans...and majority of these ban consist of Freekills.

I understand. It's up to you guys.

I'm going to have to say no just by looking at your ban history. In most cases, I would vouch for a second chance, however you have been banned and banned time again for freekilling in general. There are even instances where our staff believed you deserved a perm CT ban. Three times, in fact. I'm as lenient a DM as is, but I don't see an unban happening here.

Sorry mate, you'll just have to stick with being a T for the time being

Ban history: Xeno Gamers

- Dat guy, Forest

Agree @@Forest but looking at the cts bans also I would have to say no too man, sorry but if you cn prove you won't doing it again , your going to have to find another jb server to play on ct with.

BUT, if you can prove you won't do it again I +1 for a chance if you don't "fuck up"

#Closing this thread because it's going no where. In the future you may try for an unban, but I do not guarantee anything will change. Best of luck to you bud

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods