Bryce - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

bryce

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:49954074

Information:

I was being asked to do some server stuff for WD and decided to join and immediatelly got promoted to div leader. Didn't even know WD was banned.

@@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii @@Duckii

+1 see no reason for ban, still deciding if WD are to be banned on sight or not. They are allowed to make protest to be unban, but are not to wear the tag ever on the server otherwise they'll be ban :3

He should stay banned he's a cunt, and he refused to touch me inappropriately.

Edit:

+1 yeah.. he doesn't even have the tags on anymore(I assume he's not in the clan) But yeah..he should be unbanned :)

Well, No-one in WD is to be banned unless they are wearing the tag!

~Unban

~Closed

~Free Bryce *Told to put this here*

Edgy as fuck posting in closed threads.

Edgy as fuck statement about herpes err bryce, the gay kid with long blonde hair who has herpes. err- herpes.

Herpes.

Edgy.

#LiveLifeOnTheEdge