DarkWolf6052

Regarding the "Fun commands" in CS:S

This weekend that will push through :)

I tested it and had a .dem recorded, but I'm not able to find it in my Steam folder, but basically, bind sm_slap @me, and jump, then slap yourself across the jump points, and you win. I did it, but !stop the timer before doing so so not to risk getting a !wr

if there happens to be fun commands, they shouldnt be abused, they should be used every now and then to keep things entertaining, if they are spammed or abused, the player doing it will be banned from the servers for a period of time.

and dont be afraid to tell mods and admins to stop abusing/spamming/using fun commands if its bugging u, ur a division manager and ur their superior, so if u have to ban them, by all means do it, they know what they're doing and the consequences of it

if there happens to be fun commands, they shouldnt be abused, they should be used every now and then to keep things entertaining, if they are spammed or abused, the player doing it will be banned from the servers for a period of time.

and dont be afraid to tell mods and admins to stop abusing/spamming/using fun commands if its bugging u, ur a division manager and ur their superior, so if u have to ban them, by all means do it, they know what they're doing and the consequences of it

I'm not afraid to tell them to stop abusing or spamming the commands. Once in a while a couple slaps are fine, but if someone makes a bind that spams the command enough to kick them for command spam, they're very much going to get punished.

I want to keep the servers running nicely, and still have people having fun along with the admins, but we're not going to have people abusing these commands.

So resolved?