EarpMurk - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Division:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

In-Game Name:

Erp

Steam ID:

Erp

Information:

I have been playing on the jailbreak server for a while and one day I thought it would be fun to mass freekill all the T's. This is not a normal occurrence. But something just snapped in my head and my instincts for killing took control!!!! and I literally shot every single T in the head with my double barrel shot gun. God damn that was satisfying. Was it worth getting banned. That is debatable. Was it worth getting banned permanently? No. I think only one T escaped before I quit out and was banned for freekilling. I know what I did wrong and I wont do it again. If I do it again you can perm ban me and Ill be gone for good. PLEASE UNBAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BEG YOU!!!

I have been playing on the jailbreak server for a while and one day I thought it would be fun to mass freekill all the T's. This is not a normal occurrence. But something just snapped in my head and my instincts for killing took control!!!! and I literally shot every single T in the head with my double barrel shot gun. God damn that was satisfying.

What the fuck? hell no. -1

The way you worded it , it just makes it seem like you had an intention and you knew better.

Sorry but we don't need intentional freekillers like you. Maybe next time in the future.

Why exactly are you posting a ban protest, we do not know if you're going to do the same exact thing as you did. You're pretty much telling us you'll mass freekill at anytime to satisfy yourself, even worse you left the server after you mass freekill. This is all the reason you were perma banned and your action was indeed worth it. -1 troll, massfreekill , attempt evasion. @@Chrono will decide what to do with you since he runs that division.

Yeah! Lets just go ahead and unban you, and others like neteX-----

No. Not unbanning "I mass freekilled for the yolos, unban me pls"

#Closed

I mean really... if you want to mass freekill for the yolos, go and set up a LAN server with bots and massacre them.

You can make another ban protest in one (1) month. as of 4/23/13 ---> 5/23/13