Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

Shotgun Wars

I see people use this lr unfairly alot. they find someone not really paying attention but near the t, so they select them to shotgun wars and kill instantly. I think it should be like no scop battle where it spawns with knife then gives 3 seconds to get ready then fight. Other people may disagree with this but it should have a time limit before fighting.

On the race note, race is bugged and should be removed if anything. So many ways to bug the race which basically makes it unfair. I would hope to see something done about this.

ya i was there in that game but that was because he was hiding when u started then kept going behind objects while reloading. But when that doesnt happen its like a 2 sec thing because because its hard to tell if ur gunna be lred, unless of course last ct.

There's a lot of unfair stuff, pre-aiming during no-scope battles, crouching above a cell door during a jump contest, getting someone stuck in a wall in hot potato, trapping a person in dodgeball.

ya all of those are things that u cant change by a plug in or anything but you should still have time to know that your about to pull out a shotgun and fight someone. And you left out running away from the cts and racing without them knowing of finish line.

Shotgun War and Race are both legitimate ways to catch off-guard CT's that arn't paying attention.

I find the Hot-Potato and Jump Contest, however, to both be a way that T's can unfairly win by being in a position that the CT's can't beat them in.

Either way, most of the Last Requests are fairly easy to counteract; IF you are paying attention.

That's the point of shotgun war. Plus it actually doesn't give an unfair advantage to the Ts because there's a few seconds delay between the T choosing and the game actually starting. All he knows is the game.

It doesn't matter if in race you are paying attention though, considering the start points for the T and CT are not stackable, so you just make the T start a little more left, and then make the race finish on the left side, and since the t and ct run at the same speed, please tell me how it's fair and if the ct was paying attention, it would be beneficial ? Another note, the shotgun war, the second the t presses it, he can start shooting. The cts are not gonna know who is chosen, it needs a couple second delay just like NoScope, because t's just stack on the ct before they start LR, and the ct's want to be cautious with their trigger as if they choose LR and it's not shotgun war with them specifically, they might kill the T by mistake as they hear the Beacon sound and besically freekill. Anyone saying it's fair is only saying it's fair because they do it to the CTs and faceroll majority of them before they die.

Sign in to follow this