Sign in to follow this  
The_Towelboy

New Last CT plug-in

Yes or No to remove new last CT plug-in?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No to remove new last CT plug-in?

• Yes
    • No

This new last CT plugin is getting ridiculous, people that are last CT randomly spawn an M249 and over 300 hp should be removed. People are getting killed when they are the last prisoner when it's their lr, because CT's decide to go completely "Postal". It's not fun and it doesn't show that if you can survive being outnumbered. Vote yes or No if you agree with this.

I agree with this im really disliking the new last ct thing. There would be 20 ts still alive and all of them get killed by last ct. Its starting to make me a little angry.

Yes, and also remove the speed when they are doing lrs and the health go to 100 cause they get the extra health and speed.

Trash it.

• Keeps dead players waiting
  • CT's now camp for the new Last CT
  • T's hide because it's over powered
  • Makes the rounds longer and boring
  • Speed 'hooks' for !lr giving the CT the upperhand (unfair !lr)

"bursting" your weapon for last CT doesn't work

because it takes too much time and by the time you

get two or three shots in, the CT speeds by you and kills you.

I think its fair in the idea of if the whole t team rebelled and has guns. But when you have one or two t's rebelling and the last ct gets to kill the stack of t's in isolation before killing the rebels is just plain unfair.

OK Guys we get it, you hate the new plug-in. The CT's health will now be lowered to 100 but keep his speed. As far as working on LR we are trying to solve this as it should not be active anymore. I know its not perfect or what a lot of you want, but deal with for the time being. Thanks for Understanding!