Sign in to follow this  
John

Admin and rules related

Recently while playing Jailbreak with the molotov plugin being broken, a few admins during the time agreed upon kicking anyone who typed the buy command. The reason was because it lagged the server when molotovs were spammed. The point being that someone who I won't name but can if it is needed, came in saying that Serbian told them on Skype that buying Moltovs was allowed. We could not conform nor deny that he said it. Therefore we continued handling kicks as such. This is merely an example. And of course they complained as such swearing that Serbian said they could use the command.

The point of this thread is that, I think that if a higher up says something it needs to be relayed over teamspeak or via forums. At which point if it is a permanent change say to the MOTD that it should be UPDATED in the MOTD. At which point everyone should be made aware. So many times someone will get slain and will say "Oh such and such said that we can do that." It is getting to that point again where sometimes people don't know what's a rule and what isn't.

So, basically the shortened version. Even though it says "Anything that is not in the MOTD is considered illegal unless an Admin says otherwise.", there needs to be clarification. There needs to be something in there stating that unless it is WRITTEN IN THE MOTD that is is not a rule. Because it seems people aren't understanding that.

@@Forest @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo

I hope everyone follows what I am saying here. I am rather sleepy as I am writing this but it just came to me. If there needs to be anymore clarification let me know.

Just saying that this has been ongoing already, it's just that no one ever checks the Announcements in the Leadership group.

I however suggest that if the Co-Leaders @@serbiansnaga @Brian @@Duckii have decided that using a command is allowed, they continue doing the same by posting it in Announcements As Well As relay it to us by setting out an "Event" message via the xG Leadership Steam Group.

But if there's something you aren't sure about, there's no sense in not asking. Serbian and Brian are active on TeamSpeak, so if you have a question you can ask them there. As for Duckii (Don't see her around on TeamSpeak as much) you can contact via the Forums.

Sign in to follow this