Sign in to follow this  
Ero_Sennin78

Submissions for the New position ONLY!

name: shikaku

Position: Articles and news writer

Name:Rabid\Josh

Position: Article and news writer

Extra info: I have past experience with news writing aka disturbing news, i can also take it seriously.

If you give someone in the clan this job, they will not be able to tell the truth and make lies, with me being outside of the clan, i would be perfect for this job

Name: DjChosenWon

Position: Article and News Writer.

Extra Information: Although very new to this clan, there is so much to say to better my chances of obtaining this position, but I shall only mention a few. Firstly, I know how to use my spell-checker, unlike most of the world. I also, quite proudly, have the ability to pure BS something and make it sound perfect; so, even with little information given, I can give a full report beautifully. As for the images portion of this position, I know how to use Correl Paint Shop Pro X2. This program is much like Adobe Photoshop, but free to me. I use it to make CS:S sprays often and many people can attest to their greatness.

If you have anything to ask, I'm sure I can answer it confidently and swiftly.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Ah, I understand now.

Sorry about my previous post.

I'll get an example in here soon.

I made a different couple of styles for this, but I think this one came

out the best, and if you don't like it - I can always go back and change

something with ease. I just took an old news post and P&D article to

use for an example.

Edit: it's slightly cut off because of the size, so use the

scroll bar at the bottom to center it.

Edit II: I'm not sure if this is what you meant for an article, but oh well.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_06_4.thumb.png.5cce89c2434f8ae3935022be9529e0cf.png

another work example for a school project I did

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_06_5.thumb.png.8a5da396733f296b8ae6176629e84c51.png

Hey Ero,

I am Mongolian_kush if you dont already know. I was wondering since I am on all the time if i could be promoted to Moderator and I do my best to follow all the rules of the server. And want to benefit the server more. :)

Since Sprinkles and JayBreeze are pretty equally talented in photoshop. I want you 2 to do the most important part and take SIlences latest news. Fix it make it sound more exciting w/e while keeping the true message. Winner gets the position.

Since Mumble does not have the amount of features necessary to faciliate a clan like this, we have decided to join the crowd and switch to TeamSpeak 3!!! The IP is even easier than before! The IP is voice.xenogamers.com with no port necessary! I hope to see more people on and whoever get's the most people in TS3 tonight get's a hat pack!

Hey Ero,

I am Mongolian_kush if you dont already know. I was wondering since I am on all the time if i could be promoted to Moderator and I do my best to follow all the rules of the server. And want to benefit the server more. :)

lol random?