Sign in to follow this  
Bryce

XenoGamers Trusted

This is the official thread to apply for xG:T. I will review everyone who applies and decide if you are eligible to join.

xG:T is basically a group of people for the admins/mods to trust. If someone freekills, an xG:T can inform an admin and they will handle it from there. It will be really hard to be accepted into this group, as only people who are unbias and trustworthy will be accepted.

To be eligible, you should be:

• Not butthurt when you THINK someone freekills you.

• Active player.

• You must be 16+ and have been in the clan for 2+ weeks.

To apply, please post on this thread in the following format:

Name:

In Game name:

Number of hours played in a week(Usual estimate):

Fav. Mod/Admin:

Why you Should Be Accepted:

The original creator to this was Shikaku. He is the current leader.

Thanks! :D <3

Name: Chris

In Game name: Peechis

Number of hours played in a week(Usual estimate): Alot?

Fav. Mod/Admin: Herpes/Quarantine

Why you Should Be Accepted: I watch pretty carefully when I die as to who gets killed. I don't get butthurt. I like people playing the game by the rules, because it makes it more fun for everyone. I only get pissed at people when they repeatedly freekill.

I haven't been in the clan for two weeks though, so is that going to be a real limiting factor?

Name: Billy Mays

In Game name: Billy Mays

Number of hours played in a week(Usual estimate): 30

Fav. Mod/Admin: Herpes

Why you Should Be Accepted: I realize mods and admins can't see everything and need people they can trust. I'm just an honest bro who doesn't get mad and follows the rules.

Name: Charlie Sheen

In Game name: Charlie Sheen

Number of hours played in a week(Usual estimate): 20-35

Fav. Mod/Admin: Null Byte/ Quarentine

Why you Should Be Accepted: I play T 99% of the time, and can be freekilled quite a lot because of my name.

sorry im the owner of xG:T. You did not ask my permission in anyway.

But the idea is great, because admins and mods can;t see everything all the time. Change the name, or whatever you need to do to make this really work without someone having an actual issue with it. There's too much that gets passed over because there aren't enough eyes.

its a terrible idea, cause if one of the members thought, hmm maybe i can lie and get people banned then that would work. if herpes wishes to talk about it with me then go ahead and add me.

That's why it's only the trustworthy ones. And it seemed to me, from Herpes post, that it would just be a heads up to the admins and mods to watch for any wrong doings. Not the trusted people doing the banning, or 100% directly affecting it.

sorry im the owner of xG:T. You did not ask my permission in anyway.

Im sorry Shikaku, I thought you decided not to do it. I'll add you on steam and discuss it with you.

That's why it's only the trustworthy ones. And it seemed to me, from Herpes post, that it would just be a heads up to the admins and mods to watch for any wrong doings. Not the trusted people doing the banning, or 100% directly affecting it.

That's exactly what I was aiming for, not for when someone says "hey this guy got freekilled" to automatically slay/ban but for a heads up to watch him/her.

Name: Mason

In Game name: Rain

Number of hours played in a week(Usual estimate): 20+ Hours

Fav. Mod/Admin: Herpes/Null/Vero

Why you Should Be Accepted: I play Terrorist most of the time and I see people get freekilled, I would like to be someone thats trustworthy to tell a mod or admin to help them out with freekillers.