Sign in to follow this  
TrueHell

did we just fail??

im on the jb server right now there is 5 admins on and the owner of xeno and yet there are **** heads on freekilling,teamkilling, and mic spamming and no immdit action is takeing place like wat the hell guys, is today like not yalls day or someting cuz that BS.....*after 5 hrs of rageing*.. get yall **** toghther please, by no means is it my place to being telling yall wat to do but damn

Don't blame me. I can't even stay on JB long to even access the admin menu without being kicked for excessive ping. So I just chill out on the forums.

im in this game too someone freekilled like 10 people 2 rounds in a row and half way through the 2nd round ero banned him. but ya admins wernt reacting to this very fast.

You can't buy admin anymore lol. People abused bought admins too much. AAAAAND ADD ME TO YOUR FRIEND'S LIST GOOF :D I always go on for JB if someone needs me, and my computer is pro so I never get disconnected so just add me on steam and instead of complaining on forums, just give me a buzz (:

-Aegean !

i have you as a friend bro lol , but thats not my point, my point is that the admins who are on are just slow freacking retards and even forget who to ctban or slay

i think its just sometimes 1 admin maybe even a couple they cant see everything thats going on and some people dont know who should be banned and who should just be slayed. ive seen people ask to ct ban someone because they freekilled one person. Thats why herpes made a subclan xG:T (trusted). someone admins can trust. :)

well thats cool, thats acttully a pretty coo,thing

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

is there anybody i can talk to to join Trusted

its a lot easier to whine about something than it is to actually do something about it. you all know how to take screenshots and get console logs. stop *****ing.

The moderators and admins of Xenogamers work hard to maintain the server. Just because something HAPPENED doesn't mean that it was true. They need to either trust certain people that have good unbiased judgement or themselves seeing it.

Thats why herpes made a subclan xG:T (trusted). someone admins can trust. :)

I didnt make it, I forgot to give Shikaku his proper credits.