Ohstopyou

Clarifying Jailbreak Complaints

Hello Everyone!

I just want to clarify some of these complaints I have been getting. First of all, let's start with freekilling. Freekilling is when the warden or a blue team member kill you in cold blood while you were following their orders. If you fail to listen, that is not my problem or any of the other admins' problems. I am sick of people messaging me left and right about freekilling. FREEKILLING IS NOT EVERY KILL!!! Second of all, the warden is NOT, I repeat, NOT broken/rigged. The first person to ACTIVATE their mic after the round starts, will get the position of warden (if you do not want to be, type "!pass"). Thank you, I hope this clears things up. :duckiijr:

I recommend putting this in the TF2 Jailbreak rules, considering the fucking retards and faggot little kids that think they know everything, this would be useful. I would also recommend putting the !w command back. I sometimes call warden, then some little faggot presses his mic before me and takes warden, and I cant do shit.

I recommend putting this in the TF2 Jailbreak rules, considering the fucking retards and faggot little kids that think they know everything, this would be useful. I would also recommend putting the !w command back. I sometimes call warden, then some little faggot presses his mic before me and takes warden, and I cant do shit.

Do what Kenji says, it lets smarter people become warden and will stop people from holding down their mic just to be warden.

Do what Kenji says, it lets smarter people become warden and will stop people from holding down their mic just to be warden.

I'll talk to Muffin and Silence about it!