Steveo

Jailbreak CT Unbanning Request

Recently I was banned from CT in jailbreak for free killing many people at once while I was the warden. I do have a microphone, and was talking, and I don't think anyone had heard me. I told everyone to stay in their cells, but nobody apparently heard me and practically everyone got out of their cells, and I think that someone had said in the chat that it was a free day. Either nobody heard me because there was a lot of noise or there was a last request that had said it was a free day that I was unaware of. I did eventually kill many people that got out of their cells. Very soon after that, I was banned from CT. I'm fairly new to this community and wish to stay longer. I'm also very aware of the mistake I made yesterday. So, if you could, please consider this request.

This is my profile if you want to talk more to me about this: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SteveInGeneral

So, you were banned under the reasoning "Freekiller" by our very own @@Rhododendron. (Click Here for ban list)

I've also noticed this is your one and only offence on your banlist, but this normally happens with those who aren't aware of the rules for our Server or, in this case, a misunderstanding happens. Just have to wait for his opinion before anything can be established unless any other Staff Members were on during the time.

- Dat guy, Forest