TheKingBaby

Ads?

Would you mind ads to fund for coding?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you mind ads to fund for coding?

• No
    • Yes

@@Rhododendron should look into this...

The ads that silence used (I believe) are google ads, and they have 3 rules to which he knew about and yet broke all of them.

welllll... @@Rhododendron if you know or not im the guy who buys everyone games. which means i got tons o mula... and if you really need me to i can donate on maybe idk weekly or every like 3 days and it would be like 10-25 $ each time. i mean hell i just bought 100$ worth of coding and programming books and i still got tons of $$$$$

welllll... @@Rhododendron if you know or not im the guy who buys everyone games. which means i got tons o mula... and if you really need me to i can donate on maybe idk weekly or every like 3 days and it would be like 10-25 $ each time. i mean hell i just bought 100$ worth of coding and programming books and i still got tons of $$$$$

id use your money for more useful things, but hey i guess its up to you

id use your money for more useful things, but hey i guess its up to you

such as....