Priggles

N64 Rotation Suggestion; Remove Lon Lon Ranch

Should Lon Lon Ranch be taken out?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lon Lon Ranch be taken out?

• Yes
    • No; Mind you, it's broken and has no benefit.

Hai der fellow xG people. i'm not in xG anymore, but I play on the N64 server quite often. Well, for a week now. Anyways, a lot of people like to nominate and play on Lon Lon Ranch. I would be okay, even though in my opinion the map sucks, if we played there. But I'm not, and a lot of other people aren't either. Maybe the Mods/Admins\Division Manager (Muffin I believe) don't notice because they don't play the server, or maybe they just never play that map,but whatever be the case, Lon Lon Ranch's spawnpoints are broken, and I don't know if it's intended, because the version of the map on GMOD is fixed, but I hate it when people vote Lon Lon Ranch for the next map and we end up having to play it for the full three hours or until RTV is allowed (Allowing RTV at an earlier time would fix this problem too). So to those in charge of maps, please fix this problem.

The only people who reccommend these maps are utter trolls, and only the trolls and the newbies who don't know about it pick the map. It would be great if it were removed.

i agree, i think if possible it should be removed and fixed but i would love to see it reinserted asap:)